Thursday, October 3, 2013

J. Warner Wallace: Christian Case Maker



A new addition to the staff at Stand To Reason, J. Warner Wallace is a fantastic apologist whose clarity and attitude should inspire us all to "bloom where we're planted" as defenders of our Christian convictions.

In his book, Cold Case Christianity, Jim puts his experience and expertise as a cold case homicide detective in Los Angeles to work to analyze the evidence for Christianity. It's a great book that I highly recommend.

If you've been challenged about the ability of the New Testament writers to write the Gospels, this is a great article by Jim about the authenticity of the Gospel of John:

How Could a Poor, Uneducated Fisherman Write the Gospel of John?

Good stuff all the way around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Though I do not moderate comments, I reserve the right to delete any comment that I deem inappropriate. You don't have to agree with me, but I don't tolerate abusive or objectionable language of any kind.