Friday, April 30, 2010

Noah's Ark?

If you've heard anything about the recent claim that a team of Chinese and Turkish archeologists are "99.9% sure they have discovered Noah's Ark," beware. These types of stories -- like the "missing link" stories from the Darwinist scientific "experts" -- usually have a way of being more heat than light. As I write this, I have no idea what the most up-to-date information is but I do know that Frank Turek will be discussing the issue on his radio program on Saturday, May 1, 2010. Frank has actually participated in some expeditions that have tried to locate the ark so I am sure he has reliable contacts to tap before/during his radio show. Click here for a link to Frank's weekly AFR radio broadcast:

AFR FM Radio (station list available on AFR.net)

or go to CrossExamined.org for RSS and iTunes feeds.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Though I do not moderate comments, I reserve the right to delete any comment that I deem inappropriate. You don't have to agree with me, but I don't tolerate abusive or objectionable language of any kind.