Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Great Resource!

There are a lot of apologetics bloggers out there (thankfully) but whenever I run across a great one, I like to spread the word. I honestly don't know how long this has been around but it's new to me. I stumbled on it while searching the Apologetics 315 blogsite (another great one) yesterday.

I don't know Luke Nix from Adam, but you don't have to look very hard to see what a great site he has put together for those of us who are interested in defending and promoting the Christian view of the world. Luke's Faithful Thinkers blog is a gold mine if you are looking for multiple resources that cover a multitude of topics. He not only blogs himself, but also provides links to written, audio, and video media by all the best thinkers in Christian apologetics.

The most practical aspect of the site is a downloadable toolbar at the top of the page. This is a really slick way of keeping you up-to-date with podcasts, blogposts and anything else you can think of in one easy-to-access spot.

Great work, Luke!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Though I do not moderate comments, I reserve the right to delete any comment that I deem inappropriate. You don't have to agree with me, but I don't tolerate abusive or objectionable language of any kind.