I am humbled and excited to have been chosen to participate in that project.
Here is Brian's summary of the overall project goal:
- 20 apologetic bloggers have submitted 1000 word essays about a topic of their choice
- These essays will be used as daily special posts at Apologetics315 during the month of April
- Brian will make an MP3 version of each essay to be released in a daily podcast form at the same time
- Each contributor will act as "defender" of his/her essay as it is posted (order of appearance still to be determined)
- All essays will be incorporated into an ebook (or perhaps a 'free' lulu.com print book) to be provided at the end of the series
I will relay the date of my own essay, "Defrocking The Priests Of Naturalism," as soon as I find out when it will appear. I look forward to "seeing" folks over at Apologetics 315 during the month of April.