Sunday, October 4, 2009

Missing Link -- Latest Version

A couple of friends have asked me about the recent news about "Ardi" (Ardipithecus ramidus) and this New York Times article: Fossil Skeleton From Africa Predates Lucy which claims the discovery of yet another "missing link."

I am no expert on issues like this, but I know someone who is ... Fazale "Fuz" Rana of Reasons To Believe. Fuz has already addressed this exact topic in the two articles linked below.

Before you read them, please note that Fuz covered this "newest fossil skeleton" (as described in the NY Times article 3 days ago) in 2001 and 2002, respectively. It was originally discovered in 1992.

Toumai Man Offers Evolutionists No Hope | Reasons To Believe

The Leap to Two Feet: The Sudden Appearance of Bipedalism | Reasons To Believe

(Both posted using ShareThis)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Though I do not moderate comments, I reserve the right to delete any comment that I deem inappropriate. You don't have to agree with me, but I don't tolerate abusive or objectionable language of any kind.