Monday, August 24, 2009

Turek -v- Hitchens: Round 2

I have been swamped with significant family life events over the last few weeks so my posting frequency has been lacking. In an effort to get back in the swing of things, I offer you this debate between my colleague, Frank Turek, of CrossExamined.org and the infamous Christopher Hitchens on the topic: "What Best Explains Reality: Theism or Atheism." I think you will find it fascinating to watch and I will return to comment on it over the next few posts. Enjoy ...

Frank Turek vs. Christopher Hitchens: What Best Explains Reality: Theism or Atheism? from Andrew Ketchum on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. For those interested in the MP3 Audio of the debate, it can be found here.

    ReplyDelete

Though I do not moderate comments, I reserve the right to delete any comment that I deem inappropriate. You don't have to agree with me, but I don't tolerate abusive or objectionable language of any kind.